About Me

My photo
Im a sweet girl who loves all things cute. I am a DIY goddess when im not making something crafty i spend my time loving my husband and kicking butt in butt on the ps3.I really want to travel and possibly live on a boat...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello world.

I know this whole front page is meant for skin care and make up but i feel you must know why my blog has been slacking as of late.So here's why.
okay, that's not why. That is My old  doggy Harvey Dent who had to be left in Ohio when we moved. i love that dog....
Reasons I've been gone..
1. I started a 32 hour a week job and the hours are crazy.
2. When I get off work All i want to do is lay down.
3.I've been sick for like a month.
4. I just found out that I am pregnant.
5. Apparently I'm a high risk for losing the baby , Ive been depressed and trying not to get stressed out,
6. Ive been Sleeping ALOT.
7. When i DO have some energy I've been making myself some clothes because none of my jeans fit me.
So there you have it.
I'll try to keep this updated, If i don't miscarry this next week or so i also plan on making a "the alien inside me" page and updating it with all my prego things and news. I'm not doing that yet tho. It would be depressing to have to remove it all in a week. Cross your fingers/Pray for me. I want this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment